Friday, November 12, 2010

Britax b ready

B ready? Heck I was born ready to use such an awesome stroller! Or should i say, my kids were born ready to B riding in it!
I would love something like this, sturdy, fashionable, pushable, and featuring the dual functionality and practicality of a single stroller and double, all in one. I have already recommended it to a few moms I know that are expecting.
My kids aren't the same age, but they are close to the same weight, and while I do love my BJ city elite with it's jump seat, I would absolutely adore the Britax. It would be much easier to manage than the steering that I am struggling with right now. (the jogger jump seat has a max weight, but with one riding up top, steering is getting wonky)

”Britax

.
Thanks Natural Mommie for steering me in the direction of this awesome looking stroller!
Check it out on Britax's website at http://www.britaxusa.com/strollers/b-ready
Or Natural Mommie's review on her site at http://naturalmommie.com/2010/10/britax-b-ready-stroller-review-giveaway-499/

No comments:

Post a Comment